To resolve this email deliverability issue with your campaigns, you'll need to edit your DNS record in order to authorize email.reviewpush.com to send emails on behalf of your domain.
Once your DNS record has been edited, you can confirm this has been done correctly:
- Go to the following web tool for looking up DNS records: MX TOOLBOX.
- Enter the domain in question where the review requests that are being sent are being shown as sent from (i.e. yourcompany.com).
- A TXT record for the domain will be shown, in this case:
- Note that the record will show email.reviewpush.com as authorized to send emails on behalf of the entered domain name.
- This should be done for all domains that you use to send review requests from in the dashboard.
Additional questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!