Utilizing brands and regions is a useful way to organize your company's locations.
These also work great when you'd like to associate users to multiple locations within a brand/region with one click in the Users tab.
To create a Brand:
- Go to the tab labeled Settings > Brands/Regions.
- Select Add Brand.
- Enter the brand name of your choice and Submit.
- Once your brand has been added, select the icon next to it to edit. Here you can upload a brand logo and change other settings under Brand Information.
- To add locations to your brand, select Brand Locations and select the locations you'd like associated with it.
To create a Region:
- To further organize your locations, you can create regions under each brand by going to Brand Regions > Add Region.
- Enter your region name of choice and select Submit.
- To associate multiple locations to this Brand/Region combination, select the icon next to the region you've just created and click Submit.
- You're all set! For further questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.