To bulk import multiple locations into the dashboard
- In the dashboard select the Locations tab.
- Click Bulk Import at the top right.
- Download an example file and modify the columns to fit your company's location needs:
- Remove optional columns (i.e. Alias Name, Email Notifications).
- If your company uses Brands and Regions make sure to keep/include these columns.
- The default columns are as follows:
- Insert the information for all locations according to the columns (Name, Address, URLs) and save this as a CSV file.
- Click Choose File and select the CSV file you'd like to upload and then Open and Next Step.
- Make sure the checkbox for This file contains a header row is checked if your CSV contains a header row and make sure that the Matched Field options selected match the information in your Columns.
- Click Upload CSV.
- Check your results! Any errors will appear on the final screen, which can be modified by selecting Edit Location if need be.
A Few Notes:
- Brands and Regions should be listed exactly as they are shown in the dashboard. If you don't have these already in the dashboard but would like to organize your locations using these, please visit our article Adding Brands and Regions.
- Double check for duplicates! If you encounter an error while uploading and try to add the same CSV again, it's possible to create duplicate locations. To avoid being invoiced for these, always double check your overall locations under the Locations tab after importing your CSV.
- If you've never performed a bulk upload before, we recommend reaching out to email@example.com for additional assistance! We are happy to double check your CSV files before uploading them to make sure everything will go as smoothly as possible.