Revoking Access for the ReviewPush App on Facebook
Usually, if a user grants ReviewPush permission upfront to access all of their pages in order to connect their location profiles via OAuth, there shouldn’t be any additional action required when granting access to a new page.
However, there are times when this is not always the case. A good example is when you are 100% sure that you are an admin of a specific page on Facebook but are having trouble connecting your location profile via OAuth (indicated by the blue checkmark ) in the dashboard.
In this case you will be required to revoke access to ReviewPush and reauthorize your login in order to troubleshoot this issue.
Here are the steps to do this:
- While signed into Facebook, select the downward pointing arrow at the top right of your screen and select Settings from the dropdown menu.
- In the menu to the left, select Business Integrations to load the page showing your current Active Business Integrations.
- Scroll to find ReviewPush and select the checkbox next to it and select Remove at the top right.
- A screen will appear asking you to confirm if you'd like to remove ReviewPush - select Remove and then Done.
- Go back to ReviewPush and remove your current login credential under the Facebook section by going to Settings > Third-Party Logins and selecting the X under the Action column. Select OK to confirm.
- Re-add your login by selecting Add Facebook Login.
- When you get to the question, "What Pages do you want to use with ReviewPush?" make sure to select All Pages before selecting Next and Done.
- You're all set! You should now be able to connect your new location profile via OAuth easily.
If you have any questions regarding any of the steps in this process, a video is attached below that will show you all of these steps. Should you require any additional assistance, please feel free to reach out to Support at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be happy to help!